- Does the IMA deliver the results it promises it’s members?
- Does mentoring deliver the kinds of results it promises?
- What are the research-proven best practices for effectively and efficiently attaining the desired results which our programs target? What is the evidence? What does it say?
- PUBLIC ACCESS – Does the IMA deliver the promised results? Read what some IMA Member s say about that in “Testimonies”
- How IMA Helps – Case Studies
- Testimonies – IMA Helped Us
- Testimonies – IMA’s Past Events
- MEMBERS ONLY PAGES
- A model or THE Model?
- Research Reports (dozens of formal, sometimes experimental investigations)
- Media Results Reports
- Action Research Findings (More informal investigations)
- IMA’s MBOK – “Mentoring Body of Knowledge“, an annotated bibliography of nearly 4,000 Mentoring article citations + keyword search to find what you want.
For resources related to masters theses or doctoral dissertations, be sure to visit the “Help and Support” section of this web site (see the top navigation bar) and then select RESEARCHER.