Who Should Join the IMA?
We welcome anyone interested in the theory, research, and practice of effective mentoring, including:
- Mentor program directors;
- Staff and organization development leaders;
- Educators (K-12 through graduate);
- Human resource directors
- Business and not-for-profit professionals;
- Mentoring researchers;
- Mentor trainers and consultants;
- Mentors and protégés.
Other IMA membership pages
- Membership Benefits
- If you could ONLY join ONE group, why join IMA?
- Membership Levels & Fees
- Need to MODIFY your existing membership info? – Click here.
Joining the International Mentoring Association by Mail
If you prefer, you may complete and print out the IMA membership form and send it with your payment to:IMA Business Office ATTN – Celia Morton c/o Educator Support Center 501 Airport Drive, Ste 209
Farmington, NM USA 87401
Phone: 505-599-8771 Ext: 4003
You may also fax your form to 505-599-8767.
Call us at 505-599-8771 Ext: 4003 with questions or email at firstname.lastname@example.org