The registration booklet will be sent to all members and interested person in late fall 2011. At that time, you will have the information about how to register, how to reserve your guest room at the conference facility, and other such information
REGISTRATION COSTS – To help you plan some now and allow you to budget for this event and trip, here are the registration costs the Board of Directors has recently set.
- NON IMA member registration – EARLY registration by Feb. 24, 2012 is $300. After Feb. 24th it is $350.
- EARLY REGISTRATION for members by Feb. 24, 2012 is $250. After Feb. 24, 2012 the cost is $300.
- Persons who are accepted presenters at the conference pay a required registration fee of $200 and must register by Dec. 1, 2011.
- Students – NON IMA members cost is $150. IMA members pay $140. ALL stuudents must present valid college ID at the conference.
- Attendance fees for the exciting preconference full day Institutes or 1/2 day Workshops is separate and will be announced in the Registration Booklet.
The IMA Newsletter will always keep members informed of the details. Of course, the online registration will be posted right here, so make a bookmark or “favorites” of this page and add a note in your calendar to check it about November 2011.
We certainly hope that you WILL attend. We’d love to greet you and meet your needs there..