Have you been “Blessed”?
Has your life been especially blessed by one of the following?
- Resources provided you by your family?
- A great job which has helped you build personal wealth?
- A set of terrific gifts and skills which have helped your work to provide you success?
- Smart investments with very good returns over the years?
- People who have helped you to become successful? Mentors?
- Other fortunate circumstances and events?
- Has your organization improved or grown as a direct result of IMA help or because of a mentoring initiative?
If any of these has been your experience, you are probably feeling a desire to “give something back” some how and to “make a difference” in others’ lives. Want to help others who are less fortunate that you?
This is EXACTLY why people become donors and sponsors to IMA. This is precisely why YOU should consider becoming an IMA donor or sponsor.
What is a Donor?
A DONOR is a person or organization which contributes financial support to IMA but without naming a specific purpose for the donation.
An example of such a donation was the $5,000 given by Consolidated Natural Gas / Dominion Resources of Virginia USA. Click here to learn why a natural gas supplier wanted to support IMA.
This approach is very helpful because it is flexible. It leaves it to the Board of Directors of the IMA to determine when and how best to use the gift. This best serves the IMA priorities for improving services, products, and events.
Here are a couple of examples:
1. A donor could be a person who gives an undesignated cash gift to IMA which the Board decides to use to bring in a big name keynote speaker.
2. A donor could be a company whose gift is used to provide a scholarship to help a needy person attend an IMA event to get the professional development and mentoring they need.
For answers to your questions, or to discuss making a donation to IMA, contact the IMA President now. That person’s name and contact information are on the “Board” page under the “About IMA” menu.