- Full Board members (4 year terms, re-electable once)
- Associate Board Members (eligible after 1 year IMA membership, limited roles)
- Although not members of the Board, meetings are sometimes attended by Director Emertus members, retired, non-voting, but still involved Board members who have and continue to offer outstanding service to the IMA.
There’s a place for you!
- If you have been an IMA member for at least two consecutive years and are interested in learning more about becoming a Director, CLICK HERE for more information. You can also contact the Chair of the Nominations Committee,
- Board of Directors Names and Contact Information
- Associate Board Members
- Directors Emeriti
- Any current member may join standing committees.
- View IMA By-Laws
The IMA Board of Directors (Names and contact info below the pictures)
Dr. Linda Coy, IMA President
firstname.lastname@example.org Director, Transition to Teaching, Educator Support Center Dr. Nora Dominguez, IMA President- Elect
Director, Mentoring Institute, University of New Mexico Row 2: Ms. Brenda McIntosh, IMA Secretary-Treasurer
Executive Organizational coach Dr. Karen Posa-Amrhein, IMA Board Member email@example.com Director, University of Mentoring, California, PA Row 3: Dr. Nancy Phenis-Bourke, IMA Board Member firstname.lastname@example.org International Education Consultant Dr. Linda Searby, IMA Board Member email@example.com Assistant Professor, Auburn University Photos not available:
Dr. Monica Porter, IMA Board Member firstname.lastname@example.org Director, Women’s Resource Center & Office of International Affairs, University of Michigan – Dearborn Ms. Kimberly Mizell, IMA Board Member email@example.com Mentor Facilitator, Educator Support Center Ms. Ann Rolfe, IMA Board Member firstname.lastname@example.org Director, Mentoring Works Mr. Aaron Fuller, IMA Board Member email@example.com Head of Digital, TAL Direct Ms. Carol Riley, IMA Board Member firstname.lastname@example.org Director, NAESP Ms. Ridwanah Gurjee, IMA Board Member email@example.com Senior Lecturer, University of Central Lancashire Dr. Brenda Marina, IMA Board Member firstname.lastname@example.org Associate Professor, Georgia Southern University Dr. Allison McWilliams, IMA Board Member email@example.com Director, Mentoring & Professional Development Ms. Margie Vela, IMA Board Member firstname.lastname@example.org SMILE Project Coordinator, Delaware State University
Dori Eichelberger, member of four committees
Dr, Janice Hall, member of three committees
The list is being updated.
Find out about and help on one of the Standing Committees of the Board